The Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk is surrounded by a variety of fantastic dining options, including several standout restaurants. One of the most iconic spots in the area is Mi Tierra, a lively Mexican eatery that has been serving up delicious food and festive atmosphere for over 75 years. For upscale dining with a Southwestern flair, Boudro’s is a must-visit spot. Their tableside guacamole is legendary, and their seafood and steaks are always fresh and flavorful. Another local favorite is Paesano’s, which offers classic Italian fare in a cozy, rustic setting. Whether you’re in the mood for Tex-Mex, American or Italian cuisine, you’ll find something to satisfy your taste buds near the Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk. Check out some of the other recommended options below.
Riverwalk & Downtown
Riverwalk Dinaboat Dinner Cruise - Monday, June 26, 2023
Rio Rio Cantina and Paesanos Riverwalk
- 2-hour rental minimum (6-8 pm), Note first 15-30 min of rental is for setup
- Caterer: Required to spend minimum $600 food/beverage, $75 setup fee, $500 deposit; the balance is due at the end of the dinner
- Email a contract: Choose the menu from those two restaurants, Determine grand total and per person amount; Caterer charges one bill for food and any additional alcohol. We have to collect individual payments if desired.
- 18 people comfortably, 20 max
- Example cost based on Fri/Sat April community cruise $75 per person+tax+20% gratuity
- Boat rental: Barge available to rent at the time, restaurant makes the request, $220/hr/barge (min $440 before tax) – standard for other restaurants